Introduction To Algorithms And Data Structures

 Before I start talking about coding in high-level languages such as Python, Swift or Java, or low level languages such as Rust and C++, my next several posts will be about concepts such as Algorithms & Data Structures.

When I first began programming, I was heavily leaning on the idea of actually coding. I guess this comes from how glorified movies make it, but the truth is Computer Science is much more in depth than just the code. By first getting exposed to how to think like a Computer Scientist, it helps focus on your problem solving skills, which is the real objective for anyone that programs, isn't it? To come up with a solution to a problem using any tools necessary.

And with that, stick around for my next post, where we'll be discussing Algorithms, what they are and why we need them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

What Is An Algorithm?